Sunday, November 15, 2009

What a Relaxing Weekend!

I think I really need to figure something out that I can write about besides just posting pictures!

I came home this weekend to spend some time with my lovely parents and relax- it was so nice! I was a complete bum all weekend, but after being sick, it was exactly what I needed. One good thing that came out of it is that I'm ALL caught up on my celebrity gossip! Gotta love it :) I do have a TV at school, but I never really watch it. So coming home lets me catch up on things a bit. So today I have to try and get myself to snap back to reality so I can get some work done! It's a little hard though since I only went to school two days last week due to being sick!
Well, here are my little creations from yesterday.. Enjoy :)



PINK CHRISTMAS




DULL WORLD


CRACKLE



C'EST LA VIE

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lizzy, they're so gorgeous! And thank you so much for Christmas-izing my blog! I heart you, and you are a total ninja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are talented. You should consider selling them. Maybe ebay or etsy or perhaps right here on your blog. I've seen websets for sale on ebay. Not sure what is required of you technically but worth looking into. Some sell for low prices and are sold repeatedly. While other are sold exclusively to one person and then never resold. These would be a little more expensive. YOu should look into it.

    ReplyDelete